A strong case for specifying steel windows
Crittall Windows is the world’s leading supplier of steel windows – specified for heritage and refurbishment projects as well as new build projects for contemporary commercial and domestic buildings designed by some of today’s foremost architects.
- We have written and designed two RIBA-approved CPD modules aimed at architects and designers The first of these is shown here.
- CPD entitled ‘A strong case for specifying exterior steel windows and doors’
- Crittall Windows
- To create a CPD aimed at architectural practices and other specifiers who wish to bring their staff up to date with the latest developments in steel fenestration.
- How a steel window manufacturer, steeped in heritage, addresses the demanding requirements of modern building design and the construction industry
- Accompanying speaker’s script
- Accreditation by RIBA