Solving the identity puzzle
This new identity for CDUK uses a simple, elegant and memorable logo, name-style and descriptor to express the service-orientated, solution-driven and high-end creative nature of CDUK’s solid surface business.
- Complete new identity for CDUK.
- Move away from a generic, non-representative branding.
- Create a logo and brand that reflects quality, aesthetics and partnership-led solutions for a range of target audiences.
- Develop a descriptor that encapsulates the ethos of CDUK.
- Ensure that the identity is comprehensive without being restrictive.
- An elegant and refined, but extremely versatile ‘tangram’ logo that expresses the company’s problem-solving drive as well as representing the solid surface product ranges they sell.
- A name style and descriptor that fully integrate with the logo to form a cohesive and considered whole, and, together, express the complete company philosophy and outlook.
- A comprehensive and detailed set of guidelines that fully scaffold the application and use of all the logo elements – as well as colour, use of tangram elements, tone of voice and much more – giving enough support and guidance for the identity not to be misused or diluted, but also allowing creativity and range across all marketing platforms and assets.
- A marque of quality and distinction that is simple but elegant, endlessly flexible, timeless, but contemporary and memorable.
- Identity being rolled out across website, print material, social media, giveaways, signage, vehicle livery etc..