Timelapse Ginger: animated e-Card for CRASH raises over £80K
CDP’s ongoing support for the construction industry charity
Scope of CDP work
- CDP created the animation pro bono. And it was a pleasure for the team to work on this!
- We’ve created several e-Cards for CRASH in the past, and the challenge of devising something original, engaging and relevant gets harder each year.
- Someone within the CRASH team mentioned a gingerbread house.
- Someone within the CDP team mentioned a construction site timelapse.
- So, in true partnership, we put the two together and developed the 2021 e-Card, naming it ‘Timelapse Ginger’.
Construction marketing agency
- After storyboarding and content was agreed with the CRASH team, we used Cinema 4D to build up the animation, firstly in ‘wireframe’ format, then adding colour, texture and lighting.
- The final version was rendered out in v-Ray. Text and soundtrack was added in After Effects.
- The 2021 CRASH Christmas card appeal has raised an impressive £81,499.
- This will enable CRASH charity to continue to construct places that care for men and women who are homeless, and children and adults who need hospice care.
In the client’s words
CDP are always an absolute pleasure to work with. For many years CDP have generously supported CRASH’s work with homeless charities and hospices. Thank you for creating our Christmas e-card – the e-card is an integral part of our annual campaign and donor’s loved this year’s concept. The Christmas card appeal raised an incredible £81,499 and we couldn’t of done it without you!
Thank you for the part you have played in creating places that care for people.
Lucie Gillard, Fundraising Coordinator